SharePoint Solution Administration
- Todd Baginski's Feature Manager. Great tool for browsing and installing/removing features on your SharePoint installation.
- SharePoint 2007 Explorer. Great tool to investigate your site and see all the parameters that is set. More or less the whole object model is made visible in a click and browse manner.
- SharePoint Feature Pack (Scott Hillier). Print Liste, Theme Changer, PlaceHolder Master, Presence Contact List, Content Type Hierachy, Log Viewer, etc.
- IEWatch. To check what's going on in IE when a page is being loaded; files being loaded, from where the files are loaded, time it takes, etc.
- Content Type Hierachy, Log Viewer, Placeholder Master, Presence Contact List, Print List and Theme Changer - all from Scott Hillier. The names of the features should give a pretty good idea on what they are and when to use them. :-) You may visit Scott Hilliers own blog spot to see some examples of the same features.
- BDC Meta Man (license). THE tool for making external data available in SharPoint lists and applications.
- Windows Services Upload Tool (freeware). Uploading mltiple documents from a file share to SharePoint document lirbary